Originally from Baltimore, I live in Chicago now, where I write plays, short films, satire, and the occasional short story.
As an actor, I’ve done commercials, web series, video sketches, and professional commercials, as well as improvising around town with Hush Money and Spinnaker, and very occasionally with Mister Licorice when I’m back home in Baltimore. I studied improv and acting at the Annoyance Theatre, iO, Second City, and The Artistic Home.
As a writer, my plays have been read or produced by The Artistic Home and Awkward Pause theater, as well as having written and produced in numerous sketch and variety shows.
Here are some of the things I’ve been working on lately.
- I co-host a fictional live talk show called The Radio Television Theater Hour at The Public House Theatre.
- Sketch videos and other film projects I’ve participated in.
- True stories I’ve written about my time working in Baltimore real estate and for the government.
- The Historical Wire, a site of historical figures quoting The Wire.
- Twitter (@bobzatch)
- Super Stunt Show, a web series that launches some time in 2014.